Bio Oxygen Facial – Quench your skin with the hydration it craves
This non-surgical alternative to Botox & Filler injections provides a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of common skin conditions, including:
- Acne / Troubled Skin
- Loss of elasticity
- Improvement of fine lines and wrinkle
- Sun damaged skin
Like all living things, our skin needs oxygen to survive, reproduce and regenerate. In younger skin, this process is very efficient, but as we age, the micro capillaries degenerate and skin does not receive the nourishment it needs. As a result, the metabolism of our skin cells slows collagen and elastin content drops and fine lines, discoloration and wrinkles begin to appear. Sun exposure, air pollution, extreme hot and cold variances, diet fluctuations, worry and day-to-day stresses and strains of life affect the condition of your skin. Adding oxygen to your facial treatment will soothe and refresh your skin naturally, like no other treatment.
Oxygen is essential to the health and maintenance of skin cells in the human body. With age, skin loses its ability to retain and utilize Oxygen for normal metabolic processes, such as repair and regeneration. When oxygen is lacking at the cellular level, our skin begins to age—sometimes prematurely. Facials with Oxygen help nourish and rejuvenate dull skin.
What does the Bio Oxygen Facial Treatment do?
So why does oxygen work to make our skin smoother and softer? The theory behind oxygenated beauty is that we all need oxygen for survival. Oxygen is what revives and replenishes the cells in our body. However, due to the pollutants in our environment today, our oxygen content has been greatly reduced. It is also true that as we age, oxygen does not reach our skin cells as efficiently, which is what leads to the aging process. The result can be thinner skin and the appearance of wrinkles and age spots. An oxygen facial will replenish the amount of oxygen that the skin receives, leaving it hydrated, plumper and younger looking.
Oxygen has incredible regenerative powers. For decades, doctors have not only recognized this fact but also used it in the treatment of burns, gangrene and wounds that simply would not heal otherwise. In an oxygen rich environment, bacteria, viruses, and fungal infections simply do not survive. Moreover, high concentrations of oxygen trigger the body’s own healing functions.
What is the Oxygen Facial Treatment Procedure?
An aesthetician uses a wand to apply pure oxygen to your skin to increase its absorption of nutrients and anti-oxidants, as well as hyaluronic acid. The application of a hyaluronic acid solution is part of the oxygen facial, and increases moisture absorption of your skin. All these things lead to skin that’s more plump and less wrinkly, making you look younger and your complexion brighter.
The pure oxygen that’s applied to your skin increases its absorption of nutrients and anti-oxidants, as well as hyaluronic acid. The application of a hyaluronic acid solution is part of the oxygen facial, and increases moisture absorption of your skin. All these things lead to a skin that’s more plump and less wrinkly, making you look younger and your complexion brighter.
What Are The Benefits of a Bio Oxygen Facial?
- Promotes collagen production – The infusion of oxygen and vitamins into the skin encourages the production of collagen, which helps plump up facial features and restore volume and firmness to skin that has lost elasticity.
- Helps detox the skin – Everyday toxins like air pollution and cigarette smoke rob the skin of much-needed oxygen. An oxygen facial helps reverse the effects of environmental pollutants and rejuvenates oxygen-starved skin.
- Speeds cell turnover – Medical researchers believe that the infusion of oxygen into the skin may help the skin create new cells at a faster pace. This increased cell regeneration helps speed the healing of facial scars, acne and blemishes
- No side effects- Unlike other more invasive anti-aging treatments like Botox or microdermabrasion, oxygen facials don’t cause any uncomfortable side effects like stinging, burning or redness. The process of delivering the oxygen and serum is quite gentle, which makes oxygen facials suitable for individuals with sensitive skin and for those who would rather avoid injections or chemical treatments. After an oxygen facial, you can resume normal activities immediately, even applying makeup and using your normal facial products.
Oxygen Facial London
If you’re living in or around London, then you’ve come to the right place. At Penina’s Clinic, we offer Bio Oxygen Facials as well as a range of other treatments to help you feel great. If you’ve been looking for that extra boost of confidence with your skin, then book in here with us for a Bio Facial Treatment.