More people than ever before are adding Massage Therapy as a routine part of their Lifestyle and Wellness regimen.
Energise your mind and body and enjoy the experience of massage at Penina’s Clinic.
Our experienced therapists will soothe away all the stress and tension of modern day living leaving you feeling relaxed and revitalised!
Swedish massage is the most common type of massage therapy.
Massage therapists use long smooth strokes, kneading, and circular movements on superficial layers of muscle using massage lotion or oil. Swedish massage therapy can be very gentle and relaxing. However, if more pressure is required on areas of concern, your thearapist will accomodate the treatment and will carry out treatment according to your need. If you’ve never had massage before, this is a good one to try first. You can ask your therapist to focus on your problem areas, for example, specifically on your back, or you can just ask for a full body massage.
The benefits of massage are endless. Here’s just a few:
- Releases muscle tension and promotes relaxation
- Strengthens the immune system, increases energy and creates a sense of well-being
- Improves circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Improves focus and concentration
- Relieves Arthritis, Insomnia, Stress and Tension headaches
- Lifts the spirits and energises the body – cleansing the body of toxins